[FGS] FGS starting problem

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 02:56:52 EST 2011

I had the same problem when trying to install FGS on Centos. In the end I
discovered that Centos does not support GLIBC_2.7, and I changed OS from
Centos to Fedora which solved the problem. I believe that Redhat does
support GLIBC_2.7 but you need to check that your Redhat OS actually has
GLIBC_2.7 installed, maybe it is using an earlier version.

Chris