[FWTools] Install note for New Linux Users

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:43:35 EDT 2005

I just got FW Tools up and running on my FC3 box.  Just thought that I
would add a note to the list archives for other newer Linux users.

As a more recent linux convert, I wasn't aware that the changes to my
.bash_profile wouldn't take effect until I logged out and back in
again.  I thought that I just had to exit the shell and return.

Because of this, it appeared that my successful install hadn't worked.
 Once the path changes in .bash_profile kicked in, it all worked well.

Thanks again for the great toolbox Frank!

David.