[FWTools] proxy authentication error using the wms tool in windows

Maning Sambale esambale at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 05:20:14 EST 2005

 Hi!

  I can't seem to get the wms tool running.  Im using the windows  Fwtools 1.0.07 version.  And it keeps telling me there is a proxy  authentication error.  I cant seem to find a way to configure it  to recognize my username, pasword and proxy address.  The  documentation says i should edit the the preferences file but I can't  find such file.  There is also no option to configure proxy  settings in the preferences window from the edit menu.  Please help.

  Thank you in advance!

  Maning

| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |
| '-._"7' |"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden|
|  /'.-c  |Linux registered user #402901, http://counter.li.org/     |
|  |  /T  |Philippine Biodiversity Web Map                           |
| _)_/LI  |www.geocities.com/esambale/philbiodivmap/philbirds.html   |

 Yahoo! Personals