[FWTools] Problems with openev suse 9.0

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:39:46 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:20:01 +0100, José Vicente Higón Valero
<higon_jos at gva.es> wrote:
> I can't open any image with FWtools, when I'm trying to open a image
> this error occurs:
> openev: line 25:  5338 Instrucción ilegal
>  > ${OPENEV_HOME}/pymod/openev.py "$@" "
>
> I have suse 9.0.

Jose,

You still didn't answer my questions of what version of GDAL you
are using (ie. what version of FWTools). Also, whether OpenEV
opens successfully if you don't try to open an image right away.

I suspect the issue is an OpenGL crash, but without more information
it could be a wide variety of things.