[FWTools] gdal_merge.bat

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Nov 24 20:02:32 EST 2005

Matt Wilkie wrote:
>> The gdal_merge script should support the --optfile switch
>> to supply a file with extra options.
>>
>> eg.
>> gdal_merge -o merged.tif --optfile filelist.txt
>
> argh! I wish I'd know that before I spent two hours investigating the
> problem and then writing that scipt! Oh well, I learned things in the
> process.

DOH!

(( matt's face flushes red as he remembers he played a part in getting
--optfile into gdal utilties in the first place ))
(( then he feels a bit better as he notices that --optfile is not part
of the declared options available when one runs a gdal utility with no
parameters ))

:)

--
matt wilkie