[FWTools] FWTools 1.0.0a2 Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 30 02:14:01 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have put together a quickly 1.0.0a2 release of FWTools for
linux and win32.   This is intended to be a quick pre GDAL 1.3.1
chance for folks to check stuff out.  Some noteworthy info:

 o PCRaster driver now included on win32 and linux.
 o The Personal Geodatabase driver on win32 updated to not
    require a DSN and a few other fixes.
 o The ECW SDK has been updated on linux and seems more
    stable than the somewhat antique version I had in FWTools
    before.

Folks are encouraged to try it out and give feedback.

  http://www.gdal.og/dl/fwtools/