[FWTools] MySQL Driver

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:39:24 EDT 2006

Frank,

On a GDAL build like 1.3.1, would I need to use a vrt file, or can I just
use the connect string syntax as detailed on
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_mysql.html.

I am trying a string like:

C:\Program Files\FWTools1.0.0b2>MYSQL:aqiTest,user=xxx,password=xxx,host=
10.4.5.100,port=3306,tables=testdata
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

OR

C:\Program  Files\FWTools1.0.0b2>MYSQL:user=xxx,password=xxx,host=10.4.5.100
,port=3306,tables=aqiTest.testdata
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Thanks,

David.