[FWTools] FWtools on Linux FC4

Jeremy Sears sears.jeremy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:40:45 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the response. I've copied those files into my cgi-bin
directory. I understand that when I point my browser to:
http:\\myserver\cgi-bin\mapserv?
I should get a little line indicating that the mapserver is running, but
not querys to decode..... Im getting a '500 internal server error'..
My apache log file indicates:     " Premature end of script headers:
mapserv "
Can you suggest what the issue may be? I should point out that I have a
few vhosts configured. Will this affect mapserv functioning? Is there
anything I should be doing to configure mapserv to work with the virtual
hosts? Or will apache 'know' to look in the cgi-bin dir for mapserv?

my dir structure looks somthing like:

/var/www/cgi-bin/ (mapserv is here)
   "          /virtual
   "          / "      /domainName1