[FWTools] Error in ogr.py

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:43:15 EST 2006

The user was running the script from the FWTools shell.

After further investigation, it sounds like the user had copied many of the
python modules and possibly the python executable into the same directory as
the script in question.  In addition to FWTools, he also has the python
interpreter that comes with ArcGIS.

When he moved the script to its own empty directory, the script ran
successfully from the FWTools shell.

Sounds like the wrong python interpreter was being used.

As always, thanks a lot Frank.

David.