[FWTools] FWTools 1.1.1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 11:31:59 EST 2006

Guillaume HUBY wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Thanks for this new release !
>
> Frank Warmerdam a écrit :
>>
>>   http://www.gdal.org/dl/fwtools/FWTools111.exe
>
> This link seems to be broken :(

Guillaume,

Doh!  It seems that the upload failed without me noticing.  I have
re-uploaded it and now the link should work.

> Would it be possible for you to include release notes of all elements
> packaged into FWTools (GDAL, Mapserver, OpenEV, and so on) ?

The Linux package includes a README.1ST and the installed windows package
includes a Readme.txt.  These endevour to list information about the
configuration and versions of packages used in FWTools though they are
generally not comprehensive and occationally I neglect to update them
properly.