[FWTools] (no subject)

Travis Kirstine GIS Tech tkirstine at jdbarnes.com
Tue Jan 10 12:54:52 EST 2006

Frank,
The reason for my last question is that I have had few strange results from
the gdal_merge command.  I have been merging together overlapping RGB images
with different resolutions (30cm and 20cm).  The 20cm image has a no data
value of 0 0 0.  My basic command is:
gdal_merge.bat -o output_30cm.tif -of GTiff -n 0 30cm_input.tif
20cm_input.tif
The problem I'm finding is that areas that are near black (0, 7, 15) are
being converted to values with higher red values (80, 9, 19).

Travis