[FWTools] Export out to SQL file.

Murali Maddali murali.maddali at uai.com
Mon Apr 16 13:58:02 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I was wondering if it is possible to export data out to an SQL file (like
pg_dump with bunch of insert statements.) using ogr2ogr utility. I tried to
look up on the web but couldn't find any.

Appreciate all your help or else you can point me to the right direction.

Thank you.

Regards,
Murali K. Maddali
UAI, Inc.
(256) 705-5191 (W)
murali.maddali at uai.com <mailto:murali.maddali at uai.com>

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important
than any one thing." - Abraham Lincoln

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.