[FWTools] FWTools 1.3

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 24 09:21:07 EDT 2007

Luca Manganelli wrote:
> I noticed that in the FTP site there's Fwtools 1.3, but I cannot find
> the announcement. What's new?

Luca,

Good question! I don't even remember.  I think I put that up for a
specific request, and asked that the person let me know if it seemed
to work well so I could make a more general announcement.  But then I
forgot all about it.

I believe it is essentially the same configuration it was before, but
is just more up-to-date with recent fixes and features.  I have
"regularized" the C# binding creation as part of the build process.