[FWTools] [OpenEV] Customize output projections

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 19 10:17:21 EST 2007

guillaume huby wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using FWTools 1.2.0
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to customize the list of available
> output projections in the OpenEV Tools/Reproject. For exemple, I would
> like to add Geographic/WGS84 (EPSG:4326) to the list.
>
> Thank you in advance for your reply.

Guillaume,

I don't see any trivial way of adding new coordinate systems to the reproject
tool.  I think it would be good if "None" was changed to geographic which would
give you want you want.  I think it would also be helpful if the input and
output coordinate system text blocks were editable so you could paste in an
alternate coordinate system.

However, I'm not likely to work on such improvements in the short term.