[FWTools] set up mapserver CGI for Windows 2000 using FWTOOLS

John shock thesl at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 12:59:53 EST 2007

Hello, all:

I am wondering who knows how to set up MapServer as a
CGI for apache for windows 2000 using the FWTOOLS
package?

I guess what we need to do are to copy the correct
files from the bin folder to several windows folders,
create the PROJ_LIB environment variable, modify the
PATH, add a few environment variables, then restart
the machine?

Can anyone tell me the files and the correct folders,
and the environment variables?

Thanks

Peter