[FWTools] FWTools bin folder

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jun 11 05:16:00 EDT 2007

andybandy wrote:
> Hi Mateusz, thank you very much. What about to build a txt document
> with a list of application/features pairs? I think it could give to
> the final user more "power". If there is a wiki we can use it. What
> about it??

Hi,

Yes, I believe that's a good idea to provide more details about FWTools
package, so users can easily find what they get inside.
Next, to the main source of information (http://fwtools.maptools.org),
I think there is a room for small Wiki page for that purpose.

I created it in the official GDAL Wiki. FWTools is closely related to
GDAL, so I'm sure it's not off-topic there :-)

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FWTools

Feel free to edit it (check the first paragraph on this page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot