[FWTools] pan tool for fwtools

Sujoy Chaudhuri ecollage at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:27:39 EDT 2007

Hi All

I've just worked on a PAN tool for FWTools using gtk's drag-and-drop -
can send on the code if anyone offers to test. There are however some
problems with (I think) gtk1+ and the drag_motion signal - I cannot get
it to respond to the drag-event (none of the code examples i got from
the gtk site work either). I've written in a workaround that uses a
GDKEventType, but response is slow.

If I remember correctly, OpenEV allowed a PAN function with a
middle-mouse-button press: is the signal still linked in recent releases
of FWTools? And if so, would it be possible to bind the signal to
another modifier?

Best
Sujoy Chaudhuri