[FWTools] Fwtools and the gdal trunk

Dav Stott d.stott at csl.gov.uk
Wed Nov 21 11:55:44 EST 2007

Dear all,

There's a minor bug fix in the trunk of GDAL that's being a bit of a show
stopper for me at the moment (R12606 if you're curious :) ).

Before I have another go at failing to set up a build environment on my PC, I
was wondering how much of a pain it would be for Frank to turn the handle on
another release of the excellent fwtools that included a more bleeding edge
GDAL?

Thanks,

Dav

Dav Stott                       Phone: +44 (0)1904 462137
Systems Development Engineer    GTN:   5129 2137
Information Systems Team
Central Science Laboratory      Fax:   +44 (0)1904 462111
Sand Hutton                     Email: d.stott at csl.gov.uk
York YO41 1LZ, UK               WWW:   http://www.csl.gov.uk/