[FWTools] FWTools 2.2.9 for Win32

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 17 12:56:53 EST 2008

Edwin Husni Sutanudjaja wrote:
> Dear Frank,
>
> Sorry for asking this simple question.
> Do you have a page that describe the recent updates in FWtools229, the
> differences with the previous version?
> If you have one, can you give me the link?
> Many thanks in advance. Best Regards,

Edwin,

No, I'm afraid I don't.  Basically most releases are just rebuilds of the
various components from the development trunk of the project repositories.
In particular I try to track the development versions of GDAL, MapServer,
OpenEV, PROJ.4, libtiff, and libgeotiff.

You can be *reasonably* assured that an FWTools release will include all
recent developments in these component projects up to the day before it's
release or so.

I do try to mention in my release announcements when I change the configuration
of FWTools (add a new external component for instance), though I'm not always
careful about this.