[FWTools] datum shifting in FWTools

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:39:24 EST 2008

Sorry about the separate post about this, but I suspect the answer to this
question might actually be "no", at least in the Linux version.  The
share/proj directory in FWTools is lacking a "null" executable.  Since the
"proj-datumgrid-1.4.tar.gz" download contains a ".lla" file for all of the
other grids present (conus, hawaii, stgeorge, etc), as well as a "null.lla"
file, I assume that the lack of a "null" executable implies that proj was
built without this grid-shift file.

If someone else more knowledgeable about proj could confirm this for me, I
would appreciate it.

Roger