[FWTools] Basic help on how to use FWTools

Aurora Sánchez Fernández aurorita2581 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:08:16 EST 2009

Hi,

I have installed FWTools in my computer and I'm having some trouble. I'm trying to use GDAL library on Eclipse 3.4.2 platform and Windows environment. My questions are really basic: do I need to compile the library or can I just use the headers and compiled libraries included in FWTools?

Is there any easy example that I can compile and run (C/C++) that uses GDAL? I haven't seen anyone mentioning Eclipse platform so I'm doubting that the library can work on it.

Thank you very much.