[FWTools] Windows x64 C# GDAL/OGR?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:50:36 EST 2009

Sebastian,

The binaries and the SDKs can be downloaded from my support site:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/sdk/Default.aspx

I'm not aware of any pending issues with the x64 versions if you find
something then let me know.

If you develop with the Visual Studio IDE and you use the VStudio test
server (WebDev.WebServer.exe) you may require to use the Win32 versions of
the binaries for the development because this host process use the Win32
version of the .NET framework either on an x64 machine.

If you deploy the application in IIS then use the x64 binaries on the x64
machine.

Best regards,

Tamas