[FWTools] PATH Variable set by FWTools Windows Installer

Helmut Schmidt hs089 at arcor.de
Sun Dec 20 13:05:45 EST 2009

Even,

thank you for the clarification.
Of course, you are right. This must happen during the QLandkarteGT
installation. I will contact the QLandkarteGT developers.

There is one thing in this context which I do not understand:
In bin/setfwenv.bat,
the PATH variable is set as
PATH=%FWTOOLS_DIR%\bin;%FWTOOLS_DIR%\python;%PATH%
instead of
set PATH=%FWTOOLS_DIR%\bin;%FWTOOLS_DIR%\python;%PATH%
which I would have expected.
I am not a batch file programming expert, just wondering.

Best regards,

Helmut