[FWTools] gdal_translate, -a_srs, -a_ullr, and Projections with Rotations [RESOLVED]

Peter Willis pwillis at aslenv.com
Wed Jul 22 15:32:47 EST 2009

Hello,

Thank you Even.
This is the correct solution. Everything is mapping to
the proper position now.

To summerize:

1.) use gdal_translate  with the -gcp option to define ground control
points in the raw image.

2.) use gdalwarp on the new raw image, now with embedded control points,
to create the final mapped output geotiff.

Thank you for your help.

Peter