[FWTools] WG: gdalwarp utility

Portolés Diana, Enkom Inventis AG diana.portoles at enkom.com
Tue Sep 22 03:03:49 EST 2009

Hello,

I have downloaded the FWtools 2.4.3. And I am using the utility gdalwarp to converter a georeferencied imaged (WGS84) to the Swiss coordinate System, but without sucess:

The Swiss system has as projection = Oblique Mercator, or Bessel ellipsoid 1841. And as datum the CH1903. What I have written  is the code 19841, that coresponds to an Oblique Mercator and datum_code =6149, that correspond to the CH1903 datum according to the files gdal_datum.csv and projop_wparm.csv under the folder FWTOOLS2.4.3/data.

L:\Inventis\User\POD\SRTM_DATA\FWTools2.4.3\bin>gdalwarp -t_srs "+proj=19841 +da

tum=6149" -tr 90 90 L:\Inventis\User\POD\SRTM_DATA\srtm_38_03\srtm_38_03.tif C:\

temp\suiza1.tif

ERROR 1: Translating source or target SRS failed:

+proj=19841 +datum=6149

Could you please tell me what I should write exactly? Or do you have a user manual of the aplication where is explained this.

Yours Sincerely

Diana

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this Email, and any attachements, is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on it. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the company. If you receive this Email by mistake, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your Email software and then delete it.