[FWTools] Problem with jpeg transformation

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:07:59 EST 2010

Hello.

I try to transform with the gdalwarp command a jpg file and to save the
source file with the same extension, but I have and error:

The command I use it's:

"gdalwarp -s_srs EPSG:32620 -t_srs EPSG:4326 -of JPEG -co "QUALITY=100"
D:\Geodatos_Mapserver\Mosaicos\UTM20\ANZ192408MS.jpg
D:\Geodatos_Mapserver\Mosaicos\WGS84\ANZ192408MS.jpg"

And the fwtools promt tell me something like the format output drive it's
not recognised or not suport.

When I tell: "gdalwarp -formats"

I see the JEPG JFIF format with "rwv"

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but can anyone help me please!

Thanks

--
Martinez Morata David
Thinking GIS