[FWTools] Big NTv2-Grid-File causes problem

Ernst Meier ernst_meier at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 16:42:19 EST 2010

Frank,

and what's the meaning of %6d?

I use two different Grids. One small for the whole country with low accurancy but even better results (10-20cm) and that big one that should have an better accurancy with an offset off 150m.

The parameters of both calls are the same. I only change the parameter +nadgrids.

The author of the gridfile has tested it within FME and ArcGIS with the expected accurancy (3mm).

Any ideas?

Best regards
Ernst

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02