[FWTools] gdal georaster

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Jul 14 12:34:57 EST 2010

Jeff, for maintaining/installing osgeo4w on multiple machines you might
want to try the apt command line installer
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-apt.

Assuming you use the "from scratch" recipe, the following will give you
a working GDAL 1.6 command line shell with python on a new machine in 2
minutes (assuming fast connection to mirror):

    set osgeo4w_root=c:\o4w
    apt setup
    apt install shell gdal16 gdal16-python
    c:\o4w\osgeo4w.bat