[FWTools] proj.dll error with python script

Gregory Yetman gyetman at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 12 15:58:39 EST 2010

Hi,

I've realized that this error was due to a .dll conflict. There was an
existing proj.dll file (and a libexpat.dll) in system32 that was being
used instead of the installed version. I backed them up and replaced
them with the ones installed with FWTools and everything works fine.
However, I suspect that these are used by another software package
(ArcGIS? uDig?) and replacing them may not be a good idea.

Anyone know how to point FWTools to the proper dll files while leaving
the others untouched?

Thanks,

Greg

--