[FWTools] OpenEV File Open Dialog Box Takes 1 minute to Open

Jeff Ruby jgr007 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:56:16 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm using FWTools 2.4.7 on WindowsXP 32-bit.  When I do File->Open it
takes at least a minute to bring up the File Picker dialog box.  I
also use QGIS and I've noticed that when I do Save As on a vector
layer it takes a long time for the File Picker Dialog box to open.  I
have not noticed the behavior with any other Windows apps.  I'm
wondering if there is some shared library that FWTools and QGIS
access?  Perhaps I've mangled this at some point.

Thanks,
-Jeff