[FWTools] FWTools 3.0.8 Experimental Available, build scripts available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 9 17:28:02 EST 2011

Folks,

I have gone through a few more minor revs to the FWTools3 experimental
builds.  In particular, I'm now adding a variety of low level packages
into the distribution in the hopes that it will work on fairly distinct
operating system versions.  These include krb5-libs, keyutils-libs,
libselinux, and libsepol.  Please let me know if there are any problems.

   http://home.gdal.org/fwtools/FWTools-linux-x86_64-3.0.6.tar.gz
   http://home.gdal.org/fwtools/FWTools-linux-i686-3.0.6.tar.gz

The other major step is that I have moved all my build scripts to a public
CVS server with the intention that others can prepare something like FWTools
themselves if they wish.  I have attached the HOWTO for this that includes
the CVS access information.