[FWTools] xslt, xsd and FWTools

Andrey Khmelevskiy kmelevskiy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 04:09:10 EST 2011

Hi,
I am trying import Master Maps in .gml format to PostGreSQL (with PostGIS
extension) database by using FWTools. General import  is working fine.
However I would like to use xsl transformation file I have to import only
necessary data from gml (by parsing) and import it into predefined database
tables and table schemes by using .xsd file I also have. I wonder whether
any solutions exist in FWTools or GDAL library that help to do it . In case
of absence of any standard procedure or tool in GDAL family software any
advice to make it happen would be largely appreciated.

Thank you beforehand.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Khmelevskiy