[FWTools] Problem specifying no-data value in Gdal_Merge

Armstrong, Billy - ARS Billy.Armstrong at ARS.USDA.GOV
Wed Jul 25 11:49:36 EST 2012

Hi!

I've been experiencing a problem when using the no-data handle in Gdal_Merge. Specifically I end up with this error; "ImportError: DLL load failed: The parameter is incorrect". If I don't use the no-data handle Gdal_Merge works fine, however I'm getting no-data written to my output along the edges of input rasters depending on their mosaic order. I'm specifying no data as -n 0
Is there something that I'm doing wrong or missing in order to tell Gdal_Merge to ignore the no-data?

Thanks,

Billy Armstrong
Physical Scientist
Rangeland Resources Research Unit