[FWTools] Problems reprojecting a raster

Raúl Casado Barbero raul.casado at contefo.com
Wed Nov 14 07:49:07 EST 2012

Hello all, I'm new with this tool and I think it have great possibilities.

However I've a problem with gdalwarp. I've installed this version of
FWTools (http://home.gdal.org/fwtools/FWTools-linux-x86_64-3.1.0.tar.gz)
ran the install.sh script and I added the bin_safe directory to the
path, but when I try to use it using:

    gdalwarp -s_srs epsg:4326 -t_srs epsg:25830 mde_4326.tif mde_25830.tif

It send me a message like this:

    ERROR 6: Unable to load PROJ.4 library (libproj.so), creation of
    OGRCoordinateTransformation failed.

Anyone have some idea about what can be the problem or could give me
some tip?

Greetings.