[FWTools] GDAL export tools innactive

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 28 19:39:01 EST 2013

Dan,

Interesting.  It may be related to the version of numpy/Numeric that
gets used, but I'd have thought that this was pretty nailed down with
FWTools or OSGeo4W.

You might try changing Numeric.floor() to math.floor() (and make sure
that math is imported) in the affected scripts.

I wouldn't mind fixing this is OSGeo4W.  I'll try to look at it tonight.

Best regards,
Frank