[Geotiff] band combination

geotiff-admin at remotesensing.org geotiff-admin at remotesensing.org
Wed Apr 28 13:59:46 EDT 2004

geotiff-admin at remotesensing.org wrote:
> Hi!
> I am a new Erdas imagine user. I have a GeoTIFF Landsat Tm data (7
> bands). I want to make band combination. However the data I have is gray
> scale. I tried to import the data but I could not do. How can I do this?
> How can I do band combination?  I will make classification with this
> data! Now I have only tiff files of all bands!

   If you're using data such as that from the GLCF web site:
http://glcf.umiacs.umd.edu/index.shtml
you are in luck.

   I've just released a simple and inexpensive tool to do this:

http://www.AlphaPixel.com

   The product is called PixelSense, and it does what you want, and that's all
it does. It has one button you must click in order to perform this task. ;)

   There is a downloadable demo version, and if you order, I will send you the
registration code online so you don't have to wait for it to be shipped.

   I'm traveling in Europe right now, with only periodic access to e-mail, but
if you have any questions about it, please e-mail me and I will answer them as
soon as I have e-mail access.

   (Also, order processing will be slightly delayed for the same reason, up to a
couple of days lag.)

   Apologies for the commercial nature of this posting, but I figured it was
apropos.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson                                     Xenon AlphaPixel.com