[Geotiff] geotiff_i.lib not being created

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 17:53:59 EST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:17:37 -0500, Thom DeCarlo
<t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> I tried adding a '/verbose' to the link line, but it produced big, heaping,
> stinking, piles of output. :-/ I'm not sure yet what they mean, but I can
> send them if you'd like.

Thom,

Could you check that your geo_config.h defines the symbol BUILD_AS_DLL?
If you had an old geo_config.h for some reason you might not get this.   This
macro is what causes CPL_DLL to be defined to __declspec(dllexport)
so that entry points will be visible from the DLL.  It is these entry points
for which stubs are emitted into the stub library.