[Geotiff] ftp site seems to be unavailable

Scott Gibson lscottgibson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 18:19:58 EDT 2004

I've been trying to download the geotiff library 1.2.2, but the ftp site
doesn't respond.   This behavior existed before the hurricane (glad to see
your http site is still up!).

Also, I wonder if there is a routine to georeference a selected image file
(tiff, jpg, etc), either by creating a world file or by adding geotiff tags
to a tiff image?   If there isn't, I plan to write one.

Thanks for your response.

Scott
---