[Geotiff] Re: libgeotiff 1.2.3 Released

Harley P. Parks harley.parks at usi-hawaii.com
Mon Mar 6 14:40:51 EST 2006

You asked: "Do you really use the built-in .c tables instead of the .csv
files?"

I don't know if libgeotiff uses the .inc, csv or the .c tables. I assumed
the .inc and .c tables were being compiled into the executables.

Does libgeotiff use the csv tables when it's time to compile? Does
libgeotiff use the *.inc tables? If so, I could just change the definitions
of datums, projections, and coordinate systems that I need to match what is
in the csv tables so I can re-compile listgeo and geotifcp.

On the other hand if the csv tables are compiled into listgeo and geotifcp,
then I need to check my usage of listgeo and geotifcp as it should be able
to support the "hawaii state plane coordinate system zone 3 NAD83 HARN" in
units of FEET.

Thanks for all your help.
Harley