[Geotiff] User-defined keys

tim.nightingale at stfc.ac.uk tim.nightingale at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 12:29:38 EST 2011

Frank,

  Thanks for getting back to me. The reason I asked was that the
definition of the key ID, geokey_t in geokeys.h is built from the
geokeys.inc list. I thought I might need a correctly enumerated
key value to get past the GTIFKeySet() header definition, though
once in, all ought to be fine, as you say.

  Since I'm not that familiar with the library, I also wanted to
make sure that I wouldn't break anything else!

  I guess we should try and see what happens.

    Regards,

      Tim.

--
Scanned by iCritical.