[ka-Map-dev] CVS access request

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 23 08:54:58 EDT 2006

Hi Brandon.

we are always interested in increasing our active contributors :)
The general process we follow for granting CVS commit access is to
vote amongst the existing committers.

We normally nominate someone for commit access once they have
demonstrated sufficient competency through submission of patches, bug
fixes, and new code through the regular mailing list.

I suggest that you set up anonymous cvs access (http://ka-
map.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=cvs.html) and start by contributing
fixes or new features to the list.  Depending on what you contribute,
one of the developers will add your code to cvs.

Can you let us know what your area of interest is within the ka-Map
project and also something about your background?

I look forward to having you on board.

Cheers

Paul