[ka-Map-dev] Openlayers, KaMap and KMap working together

Ben Nolan ben at projectxtech.com
Sun Jun 25 18:34:21 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I met with Chris Schmidt and Paul at Where and we were discussing
whether we should merge all the different open mapping APIs together.

kaMap - what we use here
KMap - version of kaMap ported to the prototype javascript library by
my company (Projectx.co.nz), emulates Google Maps API
OpenLayers - written using prototype, has it's own API

Anyone got an opinion on what we do going forward?

Ben Nolan
Director
Projectx Technology Ltd.
http://www.projectx.co.nz
Ph:    +64 4 381 4443
Fax:  +64 4 803 3347

Zoomin.co.nz - Street maps for all New Zealand.