[ka-Map-dev] modification to tile cache structure

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 25 07:53:02 EDT 2006

I was just about to ask the devs what they think about another
release this week (rc1)? and a proposed final some time in november :)

I fixed a couple of bugs last night, and I know there have been a
couple of other bug fixes recently.

I've tested the changes to the tile caching structure with tile.php
in both tile generation and tile_source cache (needed a change in
kaMap.js) and they work.  Also, I modified precache2.php to use the
new tile structure.

Overall I think it is an important change.

Cheers

Paul