[ka-Map-dev] modification to tile cache structure

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Oct 25 08:34:57 EDT 2006

> How much more do you need to do to kaExplorer and when do you think
> it can be completed?

As far as I remember

zoom buttons:
- all zoom buttons must have a disabled status (when needed).
- rubber zoom must have a different mouse cursor.

print:
- some debugging for file name output.
- landscape/portrait for PDF output.

identify/query and search:
- new output system with tabbed and paged results for each layer. (I
have pieces of code).

The most important thing to me now is even the easier: disabled
status for zoom buttons, rubber zoom cursor.
Hope to do this quiet soon.
all other points are interesting but there's the risk to go further on.
I propose to set a deadline in two/three weeks and see what's ready
then cut the release.
I'll try to do at least my minimum needing

ciao
Lorenzo