[ka-Map-users] Map disappears

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Aug 2 20:10:09 EDT 2005

Yep, that's what is happening. I noticed now that toggling the tickbox makes it reappear. The map doesn't allow itself to be dragged until the box has been unticked and ticked again.

Got the zoomToExtents to work now. But it doesn't seem to zoom to the correct extent; the keymap works perfectly, and the box that appears there is accurate. But the extents the actual map zooms to is not right.

regards,

Jacob