[ka-Map-users] priorities of different tiles and groups

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 8 13:23:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

there is a bug related to this in ka-Map bugzilla.

The tile loading is very simplistic, it simply loads from top left to
bottom right for each group, regardless of visibility.

The bug refers to changing the loading to start at the center and work
out.  It does not include an enhancement to load non-visible groups last
- we've discussed this and the best option would actually be to not load
any images from any groups that are not visible until the group is made
visible.

I have not had a chance to work on either of these enhancements, but if
someone can provide a patch I would be willing to look at it.