[ka-Map-users] CSS

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 31 07:24:26 EDT 2005

Lorenzo,

you are correct.  The reason the ka-Map sample page has its styles in
the page are:

1) lazyness
2) browser caching during develop/test cycles

But for any real app, you would put css in a separate file so it can be
easily reused/swapped out.  In fact, the rest of the js should go in a
separate file too, and both css and js could then be cached by the
client, making return trips that much lighter to load.