[ka-Map-users] Kamap Query System

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Aug 30 20:14:16 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,
I've seen somebody is interested in a query system in Ka-map.
We developed our own at
http://149.139.8.29/~rischio/ka-map-cvs/ka-map/htdocs/
maybe you've already seen it.

It's a simple class implemented using your API.
We did it as fast as possible to try it so it has not a great code and
can be better .
I've seen the answers you've posted ([ka-Map-users] Point & Query a DB
), if you have suggestions how to proceed we will be pleased to write
it in a proper way.

I remember you that to query our system you have to click on the
viewport and press "q" key.
then the cursor change in "help" style and you can double click on the
map to open the popup with  the generic query result.
The result is just a page that shows all active Layers (group) and all
value selected.

any suggestion?

regards
Lorenzo