[ka-Map-users] CVS Upgrade

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Dec 13 14:18:29 EST 2005

Lorenzo,

Very nice! I just updated my version is it works great!

I did notice a minor problem. The arrow button to remove the tool bar is
partly covered by the tools bar. I suspect this is because I have 12
zoom scales and that causes the tool bar to be taller and the placement
of the button probably needs to take this into account.

Very nice! and thank you for sharing your most excellent efforts.

-Steve W.