[ka-Map-users] Load only visible group!

Andrea Cappugi kappu72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:52:18 EST 2005

Hi Paul,
I have committed my chage.

Now Kamap load only visible group:
I mean that a group is visible only if at least on group's layer is visible
at current scale, also if is status is MS_OFF

Group with status MS_OFF, unchecked in legend, are not loaded if  variable
this.loadUnchecked is set to false, else it will work as before.
I have tested also with wms server and it seems to be stable
By Andrea